Sunday, January 20, 2019

SSBU Results

I decided to keep updating this site, I am just doing it less. If you are interested in this site, please send me 5 U.S. dollars and I will give you permanent access to the spreadsheet. Alternatively, if you post results on smash boards I will msg you and offer you access, I check the site daily. If you don't like posting results on that website, you can just send me the results and I will share the spreadsheet. I also will accept PayPal payments to elanwilson@gmail.com. Just include the email address that you want the spreadsheet to be shared with. I need the results in this format. Tournament Link Name of the Tournament and the # of players at this tournament. And I want the top 12.5% of the entries. So in a 48 person tournament, I would like to see the top 4 players and the characters they used. Please follow me on twitter and feel free to visit my patreon. If I get enough Patreon followers I will do cooler things, but at the moment I will only maintain the results from some of the biggest tournaments of the week. (Xanadu, Shockwave, The Weekend event, Xeno, etc, not updating all of this atm, but I would like to.) https://www.patreon.com/SSBUresults https://twitter.com/BroeckerElan

1 comment:

  1. I get that it ain't that much, but charging to gain access to a spreadsheet of character results is just stupid. Many sites such as Kurogane Hammer's frame data site is free to access and it should be no different to this site. If you want people to donate, make it optional.

    ReplyDelete